Fly. Fly. Fly.

Friday, February 12, 2010 by *A.LU*
My days are all running together..... I completely missed Saturday this past weekend. How could I miss Saturday?! I don't know. All I know is, out of nowhere it was Sunday. I am living my life as follows: Where I am is where I am, and where I'll be tomorrow is entirely in question, so I'll enjoy the days as they come, and not stress about the things I have no control over. The only thing that separates the days in my mind are my visits with loved ones :) I suddenly just find myself in their presence........

Fly. Fly. Fly. LAUREN! Fly. Fly. Fly. KATIE & IZZY! Fly. Fly. Fly. Recuperating @ Zach's! Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly. NORMAN! GAMI! PAUL!! Saturday?!? Fly. Fly. DAVID, MIRI, & HANNAH!! Fly. Fly. MATT! Fly. ZACH! NATE!! Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly. Fly..... That was my last week or so... how was yours?! ;)

xoxo
*A.Lu*
Posted in | 1 Comment »

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your thoughts. So true about people taking themselves so seriously!! The world would be such a better place if we all lightened up a little:)

Post a Comment